About the Company
- Specialists in the sales, hire and service of lifting, winching and jacking equipment.
Duties & Requirements of Warehouse Operative
- Liaise with sales teams on a daily basis regarding open orders for dispatch.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries in a safe manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is received successfully at warehouse and is processed in a timely manner for orders being dispatched.
- Ensure that orders are picked accurately using picking lists provided by the sales team.
- Ensure that goods are packed and wrapped adequately to minimise movement and damage in transit.
- Communicate any anomalies to the Supervisor as soon as possible to ensure efficiency at all times.
- Enter all consignments onto the designated courier database, generate consignment
- labels and driver manifest.
- Assist with weekly checks and 6-month stock takes.
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean, tidy and a safe environment.
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times.
- To at all times maintain the good reputation and image of the company.
- Follow all company processes and procedures including Health & Safety & Quality Assurance.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as defined by your Line Manager or Directors of the company.
- To assist in other Lye departments as required.
- Warehouse/Stores experience
- Working as part of a small team
- Forklift Truck Licence
- At least 2 years’ experience of warehouse work
Benefits of Warehouse Operative
- £10.50 per hour
- Mon-Fri 8-4.30
- 12 week Temp to Perm