We’re looking for permanent Warehouse Operatives to join us at our new site in Lichfield. You will be working on our contract with a well-known e-commerce brand, ASOS.
We are recruiting a number of various shifts; days, afternoons and nights.
Pay, benefits and more. We’re offering £10 per hour days, plus an additional 20% for night shift. You’ll also receive holiday pay, free car parking, subsidised canteen facilities, access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Picking and packing customer orders
• Get involved in various warehouse functions, such as inbound, outbound and stock control
• Use warehouse management systems on a day-to-day basis What you need to succeed at XPO:
• A great attitude towards your work and colleagues
• Able to be on your feet for long periods of time, the role also involves manual handing.
• A good level of communication
• A flexible approach towards working hours
• Previous warehouse experience (desirable) Be part of something big XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world.
We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make this a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com