About the company
· Widely recognised Insurance Broker based in Wolverhampton, including being a part of the Top50 Insurance Brokers in the UK
· Offering insurance products specifically aimed at younger drivers, drivers with convictions and poor claims histories as well as many other niche markets.
Duties & Responsibilities of Validator
To ensure accurate validation of documentation provided by clients and Insurers. Referring where necessary anomalies and issues to the correct department following the agreed processes and procedures.
Providing excellent customer service to our internal and external clients.
Achieving Service Level Agreements in order to meet both operational and business needs. Ensuring compliance to the required standard of the company policy and procedures, FCA Standards and industry best Practice.
Acting in accordance with agreed parameters to ensure documentation validation and referral process are adhered and ensure reduction in risk to the business.
· Maintain accurate and concise records on system
· Ensure own process and product knowledge is achieved and maintained to a high standard
· Reduce own error rate and take corrective actions following feedback with guidance from Management, Training Department and/or Department Elite’s
· Take responsibility for reporting individual errors that may bring the department and/or company into disrepute
· Perform all duties in accordance with Company procedures and regulatory requirements as determined by the FCA Guidelines and the Data Protection Act
· To participate in any training as deemed necessary to undertake the Validator role.
· To ensure the required standards of competency within the department are met.
· To ensure individual maintenance of personal development (PDP) folders are adhered to
Requirements of Validator
· Minimum 3 GCSE’s Grade A to D or Grade 3 – 9 on revised scale
· Experience is not essential
· Demonstrate a good standard of interpersonal skills
· Possess a high level of Administration and Time Management skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users; ability to communicate clearly to executive level leadership.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and exceed target
Benefits of Validator
· Monday to Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
· Thursday and Friday 08:00 – 16:00
· 30 Minute break daily - This can be taken as either a full 30-minute break, 2 x 15 minute breaks or alternatively 3 x 10 minute breaks at agreed times. (Breaks cannot be taken within the last working hour of the day)
· Competitive salary plus opportunities for progression
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Access to On Site Parking
· Flexible Benefits
· Employee discounts on car insurance and products