Post Title: Senior Finance Officer Reporting to: Trust Finance Manager
Salary: £27,741 to £29,577 (FTE) dependent on qualifications and experience
Working Pattern: Term Time plus 1 week
Empower Trust are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Trust Senior Finance Officer with excellent oral, written and analytical communication skills. You will be supporting theTrust Finance Manager in delivering all aspects of financial support to Academies within the Multi-Academy Trust.
The post is full time 37 hours per week, term time only plus 1 week to be worked at a specified time during the school holidays. The successful candidate will need a full clean driving licence with access to a vehicle as regular travel to Trust schools is a requirement of the role.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate·
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an accountancy/finance role
- Part Qualified Accountant or AAT Qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with staff at all levels including Trustees and Senior Leaders. ·
- Strong IT skills and the ability to manage, manipulate and interpret data, with experience of managing and operating key financial systems·
- The ability to manage time effectively, delegating as appropriate, multitasking and working to tight deadlines.
The post will be based at our Central Team office in Hadnall, Shrewsbury which offers a wonderful semi-rural location on Sansaw Business Estate with free car parking.
For further details of the post can be found on the Trust website www.empowertrust.co.uk. For an informal chat please contact Anne Tilley CFO on 01939 211140 or email Anne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be submitted via email to: email@example.com Applications should arrive by no later than 12pm, Friday 28th January 2022
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.