Niyaa People are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultant positions for our Birmingham City Centre office to continue our successful growth in the Midlands.
Experience is not required, but we are searching for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who are motivated to succeed and start their career in recruitment. Previous sales experience in any role is essential.
We are a young, ambitious and continually expanding business who value learning and development, genuine career progression and investing time into our employees. As specialists within the recruitment sector, we are dedicated to finding quality professionals in Consultancy, Social Housing, Trades & Labour, Corporate Support and Construction.
Successful candidates will be given all the training, support and guidance to build a successful career in recruitment while taking advantage of our wide range of benefits, to include:
* A comprhensive training programme to ensure we match your career aspirations
* Genuinely great uncapped commission scheme with additional annual super bonus
* Benefits package including private healthcare and work mobile
* 8am - 5pm working hours - No forced late nights and no weekends!
* Weekly, monthly and quarterly incentives locally, nationally and abroad
* Christmas party for us all to celebrate the year
* Weekend away every year for our annual company conference with an awards ceremony
* Monthly High Achievers Club
* Flexi time and working from home avaiable
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
To be considered for this opportunity, the successful applicants will:
* Previous sales experience face to face or on the phone
* Be engaging, passionate and motivated to succeed in everything they do
* Have a resilient attitude to rejection
* Be comfortable speaking to people from all walks of life
* Have the self-drive and high expectations needed to work hard to meet their goals
If you would like to join Niyaa People, we would love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV and a member of our Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch