Telesales Specialist - Astley
Wynnstay Group Plc, a leading regionally based Agricultural supply business with a Group turnover in excess of £431 million, successfully operates a mix of activities within a highly competitive environment. Wynnstay’s offering in the agricultural farm supplies and rural specialist merchanting sectors, consistently produces quality products, delivering a quality service and product to our farmer customer base, whilst maximising profitability and shareholder return.
Employing more than 900 hardworking and dedicated people all working towards an ambitious strategic plan, we operate Nationally spanning more than 60 sites to supply quality and value products to farmer customers, working with key suppliers in the industry.
As we grow organically and through acquisition, the Sales Desk requires an enthusiastic and hardworking Telesales Specialist to assist in achieving this aim.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building sustainable relationships and engaging our customers
- Ensuring a first-class service is delivered as standard
- Identifying customer needs, clarifying information, researching any issues, and providing solutions and/or alternatives
- Creating opportunities to increase sales including linking products and services as the opportunity arises
- Checking and updating CRM data ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Accurately processing orders and enquires in a timely manner
- Exceeding qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators
- Attending internal educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level as required
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in Sales/Telesales
- Have good knowledge and understanding of excellent customer service practices
- Have agricultural experience or knowledge, although this is not essential
- Be a team player
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills and will offer an ethical and transparent approach to working practice
- Be able to work flexibly in a fast-paced working environment
- Be proficient in using IT systems
A competitive salary package including pension contributions, free on-site parking and staff discount and enrolment onto the Sales Academy.
To apply please email your CV and letter of application and state reference ‘WynnstayStar’ to email@example.com. Or for a private and confidential discussion please contact Daniel Vincent on 07500 989642.