Technical Service Assistant
£17-21K – negotiable depending on experience
The Company: Peddinghaus is an International company supplying CNC machinery to the Structural Steel Industry and we are looking to recruit a new member to our team working B2B.
The role will be to assist the Service Manager with the sales office/stock room and the service department.
The successful candidate will ideally have good IT skills and telephone manner. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and be able to work under pressure. Enthusiasm for a project and the ability to get on with people is a must.
Dealing predominantly with existing customers, the purpose of the position is to deliver a high quality and professional service when customers are requesting quotes, troubleshooting issues, placing orders and booking service or breakdown visits.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- Dealing with predominantly incoming calls from existing customers
- Processing orders
- Assisting customers with queries and sourcing suitable products
- Providing quotes and processing through to orders.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will be an excellent team player and have ability to work well under pressure. Ideally you will have previous experience in both an administration and telephone based role.
You will be motivated by providing a high level of customer service, both over the phone and face to face.
Key experience for the role:
- It would be an advantage to have an interest in engineering
- Proficient user of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills