Landia UK is looking for an experienced Technical Salesperson to join our expanding sales department. Landia UK Ltd was established in 1994 and has a strong position in wastewater, biogas and agriculture, a position we want to strengthen.
You will need a passion for sales, experience with external sales, will be willing to travel and stay away when required, have a good technical understanding and be flexible to assist in other job tasks that are required from a smaller organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To take the lead on sales opportunities by developing and maintaining strategic relationships.
• Identify new opportunities.
• Raise the company profile.
• Evaluate and select the best possible solution for our customers.
• Follow up on quotations and supporting customers through the sales phase.
• Provide monthly reports and forecasts.
• Provide detailed information for handover to the projects department when the enquiry/ order is received.
• Assistance in other tasks as required.
A 6-month training period will take place in order to learn our product range and company set-up.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or in writing and enclosing your CV and salary requirement to:
Mrs E Robinson, Landia UK Ltd, Waymills Industrial Estate, Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 1TT
You can read more about Landia Ltd. At landia.co.uk
Landia UK is a sales and service organisation, which is part of the family-owned company Landia A/S, headquartered in Denmark. We manufacture equipment for the renewable energy and wastewater treatment industries. We have over 80 years' experience in manufacturing the highest quality, most reliable mechanical equipment on the planet.
The flat organisational structure at Landia, (which is quite typical of companies from Denmark), offers the ideal work environment for self-motivated, independently-thinking, responsible employees, who take pride in delivering their very best each day, every day. We are dedicated to providing the optimum products and services to our customers – because we care!