Landia UK is looking for an experienced Technical Salesperson to join our expanding sales department. Landia UK Ltd was established in 1994 and has a strong position in wastewater, biogas and agriculture, a position we want to strengthen. You will need a passion for sales, experience with external sales, be willing to travel, have a good technical understanding and be flexible to assist in other job tasks that are required from a smaller organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To take the lead on sales opportunities by developing and maintaining strategic relationships.
• Identify new opportunities.
• Raise the company profile.
• Evaluate and select the best possible solution for our customers.
• Follow up on quotations and supporting customers through the sales phase.
• Provide monthly reports and forecasts.
• Provide detailed information for handover to the projects department when the enquiry/order is received.
• Assistance in other tasks as required. A 6-month training period will take place in order to learn our product range and company set-up. The flat organizational structure at Landia, (which is quite typical of companies from Denmark), offers the ideal work environment for self-motivated, independently-thinking, responsible employees, who take pride in delivering their very best each day, every day.
We are dedicated to providing the optimum products and services to our customers – because we care!
Please apply for an application form in writing, including your CV with salary requirement, to: Elizabeth Robinson Landia UK Ltd Waymills Industrial estate Whitchurch Shropshire.SY13 1TT