St Thomas More Catholic School
Darlaston Lane, Willenhall,
West Midlands WV14 7BL.
Tel: 01902 368798.
Teaching Assistant (SEN)
NJC SCP 5-11 £19,312 pa - £21,748 pa
(Actual gross salary pro rata part time, term time only - £14,861 - £16,736 p.a)
One year fixed term contract
Part time, 33¼ hours per week, term time only
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to the post of Teaching Assistant for September 2021.
This post would be suitable for a post-graduate who may be considering a career in teaching.
The successful appointee should possess:
• GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics, or equivalent (essential).
• Experience in working with autistic children (essential).
• Good communication skills – written and oral (essential).
• Ability to use negotiating and persuasive skills (essential).
• Team player (essential).
• Experience of working with adults or children with physical disabilities is desirable.
Please contact the School Administration Office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Alternatively, download an application form from the school website (vacancies section) at: http://www.st-thomasmore.walsall.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon on 15 April 2021.
Interviews will be held on: 29 April 2021.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/ vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.