Waves Car Wash Limited/Waves Consultancy Limited supplies hand car wash and valeting services to supermarkets, property owners, retailers and car park operators across the UK . Waves is a privately owned company with more than 200 sites operating in the UK . Waves' very experienced management team has developed a brand, service and specialist equipment that provides a highly professional level of service. Waves works hard to consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service, compliance and marketing.
We are a franchise business and recruit franchisees to run our car washes across the country under the Waves brand identity.
The purpose of this role is to support the Shipton Team to supply the franchise network with their requests for supplies of materials and goods which are ordered and maintained on site and by providing the stock control and distribution function of the organisation as it expands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· OVERVIEW: - Stock management including: The ordering/acceptance and booking in of all stocks, the storage of stocks, preparation of packs, assisting in the management of distribution and the overall control of all stocks held for The Group.
· Assist in the distribution function of the business, planning deliveries to accommodate the needs of the maintenance and regional management team.
· Restocking of new, resales and Agreement renewal sites according to set budgets.
· Assisting with the distribution of stock orders received through our online shop, preparing documentation, picking, packing and collection by couriers (or occasionally delivery by our own vans).
· Preparation of schedules for stocking sites and handover documentation together with all statutory notices.
· To monitor traffic through our online shop and ensure that orders are processed promptly.
· Managing stocks/distribution to the Gilmore Team stocks and Training Centre stocks.
· Ensuring sufficient stock is always available to fulfil all orders.
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure orders are supplied at the agreed purchase prices and delivered on time and at agreed prices.
· Use of the computer-based stock control system.
· To participate in the introduction of any new technology relating to the control, reporting and issue of stock, ensuring that the SAGE accounts function is maintained and accurate. To contribute ideas to improve the technology.
· To ensure that all stock control functions are strictly adhered to at all times.
· Keeping any stock losses to a minimum which are controlled by monthly stock checks.
Key Attributes/Skills and Experience:
· Confident and outgoing manner and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Prepared to implement change within the team.
· Must be a team player and be able to assist colleagues with the smooth operation in all aspects of the stores function.
· Must display strong attention to detail.
· Working knowledge of GSM, SAGE and other accounting functions is preferable but training is offered.
· IT literacy essential.
· Must have full driving licence.