Invite for applicants for the role of STEWARD
Are you a dynamic, focussed and self-motivated people person, with the drive for success? If so, the St Georges Sports and Social Club is looking for a new live in Steward, so this could be the role for you!
You will need to be a manager, preferably with successes within the licensing industry, and have a proven track record of profitably running a members only social club or similar establishment.
Applicants may apply if they can;
• Recruit, train, and motivate staff to provide the membership with a first class service, in a friendly and attractive environment.
• Manage, purchase and control extensive stocks and ranges of real ales, wines and spirits to continue with the existing high standards through our EPOS system.
• Work to tight budgetary and financial controls
• Co-ordinate and manage bookings for the large function facility.
• Take on and develop our existing catering franchise to provide a wider service to members.
For the successful candidate(s) we will offer the following;
• A competitive salary, to include a performance related bonus.
• Subsidised accommodation in our integral, three bedroom flat on the premises.
• A recognised contributory pension scheme.
Who are St Georges Sport’s and Social Club, and what do we do?
We are a membership elected committee who are affiliated to the St Georges Recreation Ground management committee. The objectives of the committee are to develop the recreation facilities and associated grounds for our members and wider community to enjoy. If you are the successful candidate, your role as Steward will greatly contribute to us achieving our goal.
If the above is for you, please apply with a covering email and current CV to; email@example.com.
The Chairman and Committee St Georges Sports and Social Club Church Rd, St Georges, Telford, TF2 9NB
Please note that no correspondence will be entered into from any social media platforms – application is via email only.