About the company
Working for a highly respected machining organisation based in Tamworth and supply high precision, very low volume and one-off products into the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries.
Duties of Spline Grinder
- Spline grinding using Jones and Shipman machines using special indexing systems for spline.
- Read machining instructions or work plans to determine machine settings.
- Previous experience of high precision, low batch grinding.
- Use indicator, micrometre, and other standard and special precision inspection equipment to set up, adjust and check dimensions.
- Very Close tolerances.
- One-off and very small batch work.
Benefits of Spline Grinder
- Monday to Thursday 6:30am to 5pm (days)
- Paying up to £17 per hour DOE
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Hourly rate DOE
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays