8.00 – 5.00 (Mon – Thurs) (1/2hr lunch break)
8.00 – 1.30 (Friday)
Total: 39.5 hours/week
Pay: £25,000/Anum (Reviewed after 6 months)
Holidays: 28 days (inc. Bank Hols).
30 days (inc. Bank Hols) after 2 years
Cope Electronics Ltd has over 30 years’ experience in Contract Electronic Manufacturing and provides a professional environment for outsourced electronic engineering. We employ approximately 30 people involved with the design and manufacture of a wide range of electronic PCB’s and equipment, both hand soldered, flow soldered and Surface Mount.
We require an experienced SMT Technician to over-see the day to day running of our busy SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Department. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, duties will include the following: -
- Screening boards with solder paste ready for assembly.
- Set up jobs on 2 TWS pick and place machines and load components ready for assembly.
- Program new jobs on to pick and place machines.
- Routine maintenance of all department equipment.
- Making sure all activities conform to our ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Meeting production deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards.
The ideal candidate should have the following: -
- Experience of programming and using SMD pick and place equipment (training on our specific machines will be provided.)
- A thorough knowledge of electronic components and modern soldering techniques.
- Be able to effectively manage a small team of assembly personnel to meet production deadlines while achieving the highest standards of quality.
- Good I.T. skills.
- A practical approach to problem solving.
Please apply to Lesley Jasper at the above address.