Service and Installation Engineer
- Job Reference: 00002160-1
- Date Posted: 14 July 2021
- Recruiter: Landia (UK) Ltd
- Location: Whitchurch, Shropshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering, Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Landia UK Ltd is a sales & service organization, which is part of the family-owned company Landia A/S, headquartered in Denmark.
We manufacture equipment for the renewable energy and wastewater treatment industries.
We have over 80 years' experience in manufacturing the highest quality, most reliable mechanical equipment on the planet.
SERVICE AND INSTALLATION ENGINEER
Landia UK Ltd is looking for an experienced Service & Installation Engineer to join our team of qualified Engineers.
Landia UK Ltd was established in 1994 and has a strong position in Wastewater, Biogas, Agriculture and Industrial markets.
As Landia UK are a national company overnight stays will form part of this role.
As a minimum, the applicant:
• will have a proven mechanical background, (electrical (400v) knowledge would be an advantage).
• be a good communicator.
• be able to professionally evaluate breakdown situations which includes: Customer liaison, documented reports, service reports and test reports.
• be coherent in the methods of fabrication of stainless-steel pipe and finishing equipment to a high standard.
Applicants must be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
Please apply in writing, enclosing your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. E. Robinson, Landia UK Ltd, Waymills Industrial Estate Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 1TT
You can read more about Landia Ltd.