About the company
- Independent, multi-award winning, family owned and ran vehicle maintenance and repair business having been established for over 40 years.
- Approved repairers for a variety of blue-chip level businesses across the Midlands.
Duties of Service Advisor
- Manage the customer experience when vehicles are booked in for service, repair and maintenance.
- Take bookings, check in vehicles, receive parts, answer incoming telephone calls and work in the Service/Front of House Team.
- To estimate, source parts and gain authorisation from customers for work done on their vehicles.
- To liaise with the workshop and workshop controller to ensure vehicles are completed in a timely manner. Including 1Link.
- To keep customers regularly updated on the progress of their vehicle.
- To manage the flow of workshop and parts paperwork to ensure all items are charged for at the correct price
Requirements of Service Advisor
- Accurate and efficient, attention to detail is very important.
- Great interpersonal skills with customers, suppliers and staff.
- Energetic and fun.
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- IT literate, job involves using multiple IT platforms.
- Dedicated to delivering sensational customer service!
- Fleet Experience ideal but not essential.
Benefits/Details of Service Advisor
- £24,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm & Alternate Saturdays 8am – 12.30pm
- Ongoing training and development available for all members of staff