Passionate about SEO? Love working with a wide range of businesses & industries? In search of an exciting new opportunity? Then look no further, this is the perfect role for you...
Our client is looking for an SEO Manager to join their fun, collaborative team based in Wolverhampton. The ideal fit for this role is someone who is organised, dynamic, analytical, technically minded, self-motivated and who has some previous SEO experience, preferably within an agency environment.
About the role:
As SEO Manager you’ll be managing a diverse range of client, helping them improve their online presence with strategic SEO including copywriting, link-building, technical optimisation and much more!
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage SEO campaigns for our clients that deliver improved organic search performance
- Continuously review strategy and tactics for each client's campaign and adapt to ensure objectives are met
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and own the relationships for your clients across the SEO marketing channel
- Perform new business research and write proposals to present to potential new clients
- Ensure work is performed to a high standard of quality and deadlines are met
- Prepare and present regular campaign performance reports, either over the phone, video conference or face to face
- Identify or develop and test new natural search strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and knowledge
- Good knowledge of web content management systems such as WordPress
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the factors that affect SEO rankings
- Proven experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, skilled at explaining complex subjects in simple terms, presenting what data means and actions that can be taken based upon it
- Excellent presentation skills
- A good team player
- Competitive salary dependent on experience, reviewed annually.
- 28 days holiday plus your birthday off!
- Access to a company training scheme
- Flexible work from home/remote working options
- Monthly social outings
- City centre location
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Friendly and informal positive team environment!