Senior Maintenance Support Worker
The Redwoods Centre – Shrewsbury
Band 2 (£18,546 - £19,918) per annum
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT) is a high performing provider of integrated health and care, providing physical and mental health, learning disabilities and adult social care services. Employing 8,500 staff with a turnover of £490m, the majority of our services are delivered in Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin. MPFT is looking to recruit a Senior Maintenance Support Worker working as part of the Facilities and Estates team. This is a key role reporting to the Maintenance and Minor Works Supervisors covering Shropshire.
The Trust is committed to ensuring clinical services are provided within the most suitable healing environments within hospital and community care settings.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Carrying out servicing and maintenance of equipment, premises and tools.
• Ensure repair and maintenance of the Trusts and external customers' physical assets is undertaken in the most efficient manner and ensures best value.
• As instructed by supervisor, carry out tasks and assist in planning work.
• Undertake support worker duties when required to ensure essential continuity of services in line with individuals skills, abilities and competence.
• Undertake a range of skilled maintenance duties whilst at all times observing all relevant Health and Safety guidelines and Regulations.
You will be expected to possess relevant qualification as identified within the person specification and/or be able to demonstrate proven practical knowledge through experience.
Key Responsibilities of the post will include undertaking a range of repairs and maintenance activities across the Trusts Estates whilst at all times observing all relevant Health and Safety guidelines and Regulations.
You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to support the Directorate of Facilities and Estates.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Phil Norris or Stephen Poole, Maintenance and Minor Works Supervisors on 0300 790 7000