Senior Administrator - Llansantffraid
Wynnstay Group Plc, a leading regionally based Agricultural supply business with a Group turnover in excess of £431 million, successfully operates a mix of activities within a highly competitive environment. Wynnstay’s work in the agricultural farm supplies and rural specialist merchanting sectors, consistently produces quality products, delivering a quality service and product to our farmer customer base, whilst maximising profitability and shareholder return.
Employing more than 900 hardworking and dedicated people all working towards an ambitious strategic plan, we operate Nationally spanning more than 60 sites including 13 manufacturing, processing and blending facilities across the Group.
We are now offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for a driven, successful Senior Administrator to professionally support the CEO and the Executive Team, based at our Head Office in Llansantffraid, Powys.
Reporting to the Company Secretary, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The provision of effective administration and data processing support to the CEO, Executive team and wider Management Accounts function.
- Providing overall day to day general administration support to include:
- Office maintenance and security including facilities and housekeeping
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Typing letters and other word processing duties such as memos
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Photocopying and filing a range of documents
- Stationery ordering/monitoring including cost control
- Overnight, meetings, and events arrangements
- Procurement of office and stationary goods
- Assisting with the end of year accounts and interim accounts distribution and communication, including the AGM arrangements and employee communications forums such as Colleague Forum, Annual Roadshow and the bi-monthly newsletter.
- Supporting the maintenance and design of Corporate branding initiatives, including social governance and charity support.
The successful candidate will:
- Be efficient, effective and highly accurate in all aspects of work, particularly when filing and preparing documentation
- Have relevant administrative experience in an office-based environment
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to confidently communicate with senior managers.
- Have a high degree of IT knowledge and experience, with strong computer literacy in all Microsoft packages.
- Be flexible in terms of dealing with a varied workload.
A competitive salary benchmarked within our industry will be offered to any successful candidate and will be dependent on experience and specialist ability.
For a confidential discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact Samantha Roberts, on 07912 117655. To apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com or send a paper copy to Wynnstay Group Plc, Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ.