Protocol Education is currently searching for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing SEN team, based in Nottingham City Centre.
We are an award winning, market leading Education Recruitment organisation with a network of branches across the country. We embody our values of Passion, Integrity, Quality and Diversity.
The successful candidate will manage a SEN desk and support a range of schools in the East Midlands area with their recruitment needs. This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit an experienced recruiter or driven sales/business development professional looking to enter the recruitment industry.
We believe in our people expressing themselves. Therefore, we have a smart/casual dress code to ensure you feel like yourself each day at work, we offer an extensive training and coaching programme for all new starters which runs for 6 months and helps you understand our culture, values and the skills for the job. We also offer clear career progression via our career ladder and the opportunity to earn bonus from month one. On top of this we offer reflective salaries/uncapped OTE and put a huge emphasis on developing and retaining our staff.
We are looking for individuals who:
• have experience of working in direct sales, recruitment or the education sector
• are dynamic, articulate and driven to succeed
• are persistent, persuasive and positive
• enthusiastic, smart and well-presented
• are self-starters who love the challenge of working in a demanding and fast paced environment
• have a knowledge of the SEN sector (desirable but not essential)
For the right person the rewards are tremendous, so if you are looking for the next step in your career, apply today or call Vicky Wright, Branch Manager for a confidential chat on (phone number removed)