Thomas Telford School, Shropshire
Science Laboratory Technician
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Term Time only + PD Days (some flexibility)
This 11-18 City Technology College with an enrolment of 1500 students is seeking to appoint a Laboratory Technician to join our large and very successful Science Department at one of the top performing Schools in the country.
Experience of working in a School environment is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided for a suitable applicant.
It is more important that the candidate is well organised and has excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Preparing any materials needed by staff and students
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment in the laboratories
- Implementing all aspects of the Science safety policy
- Maintaining equipment and apparatus in Science areas
- Ordering, storing, monitoring and control of stock
Application Forms can be downloaded from www.ttsonline.net. Please send applications to Sir Kevin Satchwell, Headmaster, Thomas Telford School, Old Park Telford TF3 4NW or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS Check and two employment references