WE ARE NOW RECRUITING
Sales Support Co-ordinator Circa £25,000 - £30,000
Halesfield 19 - Telford – Shropshire. TF7 4QT
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a highly reputable, long established market leading company that offers superb career development.
Who will I be working with?
Founded in 1972, Ingimex is the UK’s largest manufacturer of light commercial vehicle bodies for many of the leading chassis manufacturers, with the ability to fully design, test and manufacture the aluminium based products in house. With strong emphasis on design, Ingimex are always working to improve existing products as well as expanding the product range. Quality is of the utmost importance to the company and the team prides itself on the exceptionally high standards of safety, function and finish achieved through the manufacturing systems and processes. All facilities from design to after sales support are under one roof at the company’s purpose-built factory in Telford, Shropshire.
What will the role of Sales Support Co-ordinator role entail?
The main purpose of the role will involve managing quickly and efficiently customer telephone enquiries by phone and developing and maintaining good customer relations and then updating the Microsoft Navision Dynamic CRM system in order to produce daily production plans. The key tasks will involve;
- Effective and efficient handling of customer enquiries by phone, post, email and direct contact
- Expediting customer orders, organising delivery times, and notifying customers
- Managing and updating the Microsoft Navision Dynamic CRM system (training for this system will be given)
- Support the production of an accurate daily production plan
- Derivation of sales forecasts from market data, historical trends, promotional activity and calendar phases
- Management of effective sales processes including the production of sales reports for planning and management meetings
- Ensuring sales data input and integrity is kept at the highest level
What will I need to be considered for the Sales Support Co-ordinator vacancy?
- Be computer literate in all MS office applications particularly with advanced level Excel
- Have strong evidence of using and maintaining Microsoft Navision Dynamic CRM systems or similar CRM systems.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Be personable, an excellent team player
- Be organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary depending on your demonstration of skills and flexibility, we offer a 40-hour week completed over a 4-day week, Monday to Thursday, 7.00am until 5.30pm, providing development opportunities across the business.
INTERESTED? Please send your CV to John Partoon, at HRMANAGER@INGIMEX.COM.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.