About the Company
· Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies for use within a variety of industries and sectors.
· Over 40 years of knowledge and experience of offering a wide range of processes and manufacturing techniques.
Duties of Sales Engineer
· Maintain a visible external presence to the ECP division through customer visits and an ability to build and nurture customer relationships from the ground up
· Maintain the ECP CRM database with relevant pricing and commercial information
· Provide detailed monthly reports for the senior management team
· Support the internal team where required i.e. holidays or extended periods of absence
· Territory will be to cover England & Wales, with the highest concentration of customers being based around the Midlands and Northern England. Expectations and objectives set by Business Unit Manager
Requirements of Sales Engineer
· Have a proven track record in exceeding sales targets and generating revenue growth by maximising opportunities from existing customers and winning new business
· Have a strong engineering background, ideally within the electro-mechanical industry and experience working in an area sales role
· A good knowledge of the Vacuum Pump Industry is essential
· Be an exceptional communicator with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
· Be based preferably within Central England
· Be an effective negotiator and problem solver with the ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
· Be proficient in CRM systems
· Hold a full, clean driving licence (Essential)
· Knowledge of DC motors / AC slipring Motors and AC Comm variable speed motors preferred. However full product training will be provided for the right candidate.
Benefits of Sales Engineer
· Full product training will be given
· Company car, phone and laptop provided
· Field based, from home but occasional office time required
· This is a full-time, permanent position
· Competitive rate of pay plus attractive commission
· Company sick pay scheme.