Sales & Business Development Manager
We wish to appoint an experienced new business development professional to help grow and develop our bulk sales (B2B) for the consumer electronics, digital signage and mobile phone business.
You will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Create proposals, lead pitches, close deals, create contracts for new and existing customers
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build solid business relationships / partnerships.
- 2-5 years' quota carrying Sales Manager or Business Development experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a pipeline to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
We offer a competitive salary including performance related bonuses, staff discounts and appropriate pension.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your CV and covering letter by 21st July 2021 to: Ian Adams on HR@digigroup.co.uk ; or post to;
DIGILAND Ltd. Digiland House, Stafford Park 12, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BJ.
Tel. 01952 238792 Email: HR@digigroup.co.uk
No Agencies Please