Telford Copper & Stainless Cylinders is local family-owned business who are going from strength to strength in their operations, we value the family ethos within the business and working together as one.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our team in the Sales and Returns division as an administrator to cover maternity leave and then move to the sales administration role on a permanent basis. The role’s main objective is to achieve excellent customer service by communicating with the customers to help satisfy their returns requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
Initial duties will include:
- Liaise with the customers to receive the cylinders back in a timely manner;
- To collate the manufacturer’s reports based on the returned tested cylinder report;
- To communicate results of the report and any decisions of the managing director to the customer;
- To forward any claims with manufactures report to the managing director;
- To follow the companies returns policies as outlined in the returns procedure document;
- To liaise with all appropriate internal staff, including management, on a daily basis;
- To approach the responsibilities of the job role with enthusiasm and determination.
As part of the team, you would also be expected to take on sales administration tasks as and when required to ensure that the businesses operations to continue to run smoothly.
The successful applicant will be confident in talking to customers, attention to detail will be key and the drive to follow matters through to the end in a timely manner. You should be able to use Microsoft packages and be computer literate, with a methodical working manner. Training will be provided on specific in-house software.
General hours of work are 9-5, salary to be discussed at interview