We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician with experience in Programming, Evaluation and Operation of State of the art Gear measuring Machine.
Experience of working with AS9100, ISO9001 & ISO17025 standards, 1st principle measuring methods and use of coordinate measuring machines is required. You will need to be able to operate and communicate with all levels of the business, have a good eye for detail and excellent computer skills working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint and Project and ERP/MRP systems.
The following of work instruction and quality documents will be required for this role and the company have a strict Environmental Health & Safety policy which must be adhered to at all times.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of AS9100 Rev D, ISO9001: 2015 & ISO17025: 2017.
- Experience of State of the art Gear Measuring Machine
- Experience working with Aerospace / Automotive OEM’s
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of gear measurement evaluations
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Good report writer
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint and Project
- Good organisational skills.
- Good Housekeeping at all times.
- Team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- Can produce FAIR’s to the requirements of AS9102 and PPAP’s (Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)
Salary will be offered dependant on experience