• Precision machine shop.
• Supply into Petro-Chem, Aerospace, Nuclear industries.
Duties of Quality Inspector
• Inspection of incoming Stock
• Inspection of goods being sent to or returned from Sub Contract Suppliers.
• Inspection of machined items, to include first off, patrol and final inspection.
• Final inspection of goods, before they are released for despatch to the customer.
• To provide cover and assistance to other members of the Quality Department.
• All other suitable tasks that the Quality Director/Manager instructs the Inspector to carry out.
• Ensure one’s own safety and that of others. Requirements of Quality Inspector
• Experience using thread gauges, micrometres, thread micrometres and shadowgraph.
• Knowledge of inspection techniques and experience of maintaining quality records.
• Tool room or machine shop experience essential with a knowledge of tooling and machining.
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Knowledge.
• Familiar with ISO standards.
• Knowledge and experience of working with manual and CNC CMM machines.
• Good level of education and computer skills.
Benefits or Quality Inspector
• Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
• Overtime on available when requested.