About the Company
· Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies for use within a variety of industries and sectors.
· Over 40 years of knowledge and experience of offering a wide range of processes and manufacturing techniques.
Duties of Quality Inspector
· Complete first off and last off checks using mechanical measuring equipment, acting as the release signatory for manufacturing components.
· Run existing CMM programs on our Mitutoyo CNC CMM’s.
· Be familiar with shadow graph measuring techniques.
· Have excellent communication skills and be able to relate inspection findings back to Engineers in a clear and concise manner.
· Be able to read Engineering Drawings and have a working knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
· Be able to work to inspection plans and use their own initiative to solve problems.
· Be able to work as part of a team.
Requirements of Quality Inspector
· Experience must have been gained in a similar role.
· Experience of using mechanical measuring equipment is essential.
· The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative.
· Experience of running CMM programs is desirable, but training will be given if required.
· An Engineering qualification gained through an apprenticeship would be desirable
Benefits of Quality Inspector
· This is a full-time, permanent position, Monday to Thursday day shift, 40 hours. (There may be a requirement at a later date to work Monday to Friday).
· Competitive rate of pay.