Invertek Drives Ltd is dedicated to the design and manufacture of sophisticated variable frequency drives, used to control motors, in a wide variety of industrial and energy saving applications.
We have a vacancy for a high-profile team member, in our Quality Department who will work closely with the quality manager and suppliers, to ensure that the quality of parts delivered are to the highest standard.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining the current high-quality standards
- Analyse and resolve supplier quality issues
- Ensure all parts are correctly specified
- Provide leadership skills in driving major quality improvement projects forward
- Work with suppliers to resolve technical issues
- Analyse failures and pin-point areas of concern and correct
- Minimum HNC, in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant experience in a quality role
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical components
- Accurate and a good eye for detail
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, with a focus on a ‘can do’ way of thinking
- Adaptable to business requirements
- Have a passion for success and results
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & use own initiative
- Good team working skills
Strong advantage if you have:
- Qualifications in quality assurance
- Experience of communicating with various suppliers at a technical level
- Performing in depth checks and inspections using:
- Engineering drawings
- Measuring equipment
- Good understanding of quality tools, 8D, 5why etc
- Experience gained within an electronics manufacturing environment
We carefully monitor employee engagement and satisfaction with their working lives.
Investing in our people through training and development is a core business strategy.
Comprehensive remuneration packages allow us to attract the best possible people.
An Excellent Place to Work
Our working environment is designed to be fulfilling and rewarding.
Putting People First
Diverse skills, backgrounds and experience and a commitment to treat our people fairly.
Hours: 8:30am - 17:00pm
Start date: immediate
Apply to: HR Manager, Invertek Drives Ltd, Offa’s Dyke Business Park, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 8JF or email firstname.lastname@example.org