McConnel is a multi-award-winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world’s number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology.
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, McConnel offers a comprehensive portfolio of premium hedge-cutting, mowing, cultivation and remote-control machinery that sets the standard for quality and innovation in the industry and is exported to more than 40 countries around the world.
Under general supervision responsible for maintaining quality standards of ISO 9001:2018. Train employees in understanding quality procedures. Handling any customer complaints.
Under general supervision responsible for maintaining quality assurance standards. Train employees in understanding quality procedures. Handling any customer complaints.
- Maintains the quality assurance standards and their associated sub-systems.
- Determines and selects quality plan to be used on each product designed, based on required specifications.
- Performs audits of manufacturing departments.
- Conducts internal and external audits making recommendation where required.
- Checking supplier quality raising issues to Purchasing.
- Investigate and respond to any customer complaints.
- Educated to at least HND level preferably within an engineering discipline.
- Previous Quality Engineering experience essential. Some Quality Management experience preferable.
- Experience of ISO 9001:2018 within heavy industry (familiar with welding/fabrication, in-line paint spray plants)
- Understanding of process improvement tools and experience of implementing these techniques within the workplace.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong highly focused, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure.
- Able to organise and prioritise; inspiring the team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership style with charisma and team spirit
Competitive Salary & Benefits package
Please apply via email including CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of salary expectations.
Closing Date for applications 14th May 2021