Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client is one of the leading organisations in the UK's off site manufacturing and construction market, and is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Main responsibilities for Purchase Ledger Clerk are:-
• Ensuring invoices are processed and recorded appropriately.
• Assist with resolving invoice queries in a timely manner.
• Making sure all supplier payments runs are completed.
• Communicating with external suppliers to resolve any queries.
• Liaising with other departments and building strong working relationships.
Knowledge and Experience required for Purchase Ledger Clerk:-
• Experience using Sage Business 1 is preferred but not essential.
• Must have previous experience in Purchase Ledger in order to hit the ground running in this position.
• Self-motivated and a can do attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Trustworthy and honesty [this role will be privy to confidential information].
• Excellent level of knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and word
Benefits of Purchase Ledger Clerk:-
• Permanent Contract
• 40 hours per week
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free Car parking on site
• Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme