(Full time/Part Time)
Norbury Park Estate, Norbury, Stafford
Norbury Park is seeking a full or part time Property Manager to help with its small portfolio of interesting rural properties and development projects. The position is office-based in the estate office between Gnosall and Norbury Junction.
· Some understanding and experience of buildings and property management matters including maintenance & construction, health & safety, utilities, planning and tenancies.
· Professional and flexible attitude to work, with a proactive approach to problem solving
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Open and positive attitude
· Ability to fit into and enhance a small, friendly team
· Organised and diligent approach to tasks and record keeping
· Ability to prioritise tasks and effectively manage own workload
· Self-starting, with a willingness to engage with a wide range of people and settings
· Proficient in use of MS Office and digital communications
For the right candidate we can be flexible about the amount of prior experience required and training could be provided.
A competitive salary will be offered in line with experience and qualifications.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org