· Precision machine shop.
· Supply into Petro-Chem, Aerospace, Nuclear industries.
Duties of Production Planner
· Order processing / job planning – including stock allocation/purchasing of materials and outside ancillary processes
· Expediting materials
· Administration duties – including checking order confirmation to sales contract.
· You will be responsible for the route of manufacture for orders – attention to detail is essential.
· Ensure one’s own safety and that of others.
· Cooperate with employer on OH&S training and guidance.
· Do not interfere or misuse anything provided in the interest of health & safety.
· Ensure PPE is worn when required.
· Report any accident, near miss or ill health immediately to employer.
Requirements of Production Planner
· Experience with fastener industry is desirable but not essential
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft system mainly Excel/Access
· Experience working in a similar position or environment.
Benefits or Production Planner
· Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm.
· Career progression opportunities so would suit someone hungry to develop.
· 24 days annual leave plus 8 stats.
· Free parking.