Rewinder required for a digital label company.
Previous print experience preferable but training will be provided.
Full time / part time flexible shift patterns available.
Salary competitive and negotiable.
Please apply enclosing CV to:
C S Labels Ltd.,
Steel Park Trading Estate,
or email details to:
Main purpose of the role:
Ashe rewind press in the cutting, varnishing, laminating and slitting of printed labels to the customers’ requirements with potential to develop into a print finishing role.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Operate a rewind press for printed self-adhesive labels.
- Ensure labels are rewound to the customers’ exact specification i.e. quantity, specification and number of labels on each roll.
- Ensure that machine is kept clean and maintained as per company standards and maintenance sheets are completed in-line with company requirements.
- Report any issues with machine to team leader and/or Production Director.
- Ensure own working environment is kept in good order with all materials used being stored correctly and safely in line with BRC and ISO14001 environmental requirements.
- Assist in general factory routines as and when required.
- Ensuring that all policies for product quality, safety and hygiene are followed and that all incidents are reported immediately to Team Leader/Production Director.
Knowledge and experience:
Any experience of print is advantageous, specifically digital or label print environments.
- Self-motivated and practical.
- Basic PC skills
Skills and abilities:
Well organised, with ability to effectively manage own time and prioritise work
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to produce jobs correctly and accurately first time.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to changing priorities and the ability to work under pressure, turn around jobs within an agreed time frame
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to achieve high levels of accuracy
- To have a reliable, flexible, and systematic approach to work
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving
- Making change work
Equal Opportunities Statement
CS Labels Ltd is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in its employment practices.