About the Company
- They are Surface Coating and Metal Finishing Specialists and supply many market sectors from Automotive and Construction, to Wind Energy and Petrochemical Industries.
- They service over 1,500 customers from across the group which in turn have the capacity to process in excess of 2,500 tonnes per week.
Duties of Multi-slide Setter
- Ensure safe and effective set-up, running and changeover of machinery and associated equipment
- Maintain machines as efficiently as possible by ensuring machine operation is carried out effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner to achieve a quality product to the desired specifications.
- Closely follow specification sheets and identify and report any changes required using precise measuring devices and instruments as required
- Responsible for basic fault finding and repairs and reporting any maintenance issues in a proactive manner to avoid production downtime.
- Keep equipment in optimum clean condition.
- Accurately record machine data
- Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance in conjunction with the engineering team and their PPM plan.
- Support the Machine Operators in any additional training requirements
- Comply with required company rules, quality and health and safety standards
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
Requirements of Multi-slide Setter
- Previous experience Setting Bihler or Finzer machines
- ROSPA trained
- Ability to read drawings
- Strong communication skills across all areas
- H&S awareness
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills
- Positive and proactive approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement
Benefits of Multi-slide Setter
- Alternation AM to PM Shift pattern – W1: 6am to 2.30pm W: 1.30pm to 10pm
- Competitive hourly rate plus shift allowance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Healthcare plan