Years of Relevant Experience
Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver required
West Midlands area:
Birmingham, Solihull, Warwickshire
Job Title: Multi Drop Collection & Delivery Driver
Normal working hours are 40 hours a week from 7am to 3.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Logistics and Courier company, with a company philosophy of providing first class service at all times and exceeding expectations.
Multi Drop Driver required
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
-You will be driving a 3.5 Tonne size van.
The role will also require you to load (confirming you have the correct goods) and unload your vehicle and plan your route.
-Your hours of work will be 40 per week, 7.00am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- To undertake daily checks of the vehicle as detailed on Defect Report.
- To deliver parcels/ other items to customers as detailed on Load Sheet (with Delivery Notes)
- To obtain proof of delivery from each customer by obtaining a signature on Delivery Note
- To collect parcels
Key Skills / Experience:
-Driving License (clean or soon to be so).
-25 years + (Insurance purposes)
Extended DBS Check
- Previous experience of local multi- drop deliveries, preferable but not essential. Attitude more important than experience.
Knowledge of Birmingham, Solihull, Warwickshire, and surrounding areas preferred
-Ability to journey plan daily route.
-Fit, energetic, and enthusiastic
-Good Customer service standards and smart appearance.
Desire to fulfil a full-time role.
You must also have a range of personal skills and attributes including.
- Initiative and Involvement
- Good Team worker
- Commitment and desire to succeed.
- Health and Safety awareness
- Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills both face to face and on telephone.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Polite and courteous at all times