Area of coverage – Midlands & National excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland
With over 40 years’ experience and a leading manufacturer of Heavy Truck & Trailer Safety systems. We are currently recruiting a Mobile Vehicle Installer / Technician for their Electronic/Pneumatic equipment in the UK.
About the LGV/HGV Technician / Vehicle Installer role
- You will be working with all types of Motor Vehicles, installing various types of electrical/pneumatic systems including Impact Brake systems, Reversing aide systems, Onsite Calibration of our Diagnostic Equipment.
- You will be working Monday to Friday daytime
- Training will be provided to supplement basic knowledge
- Some in-house work assembling our Pneumatic/electronic equipment for installation will be part of the role
- You must have Auto Electrical, Mechanical or Pneumatic assembly experience
- Full, Valid and Clean driving license
- Have pride in your workmanship & want to uphold our reputation for quality.
What you can expect from this assembly & Installer role:
- OTE £22,000 to £32,000 per annum.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Full PPE
- Paid holidays
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply:
Interested? If you have the skills and experience required for this Vehicle Installer / Technician job, we would love to hear from you. Just email your cv to email@example.com
Other skills may include: HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter, HGV Technician, HGV Repair Technician, Pneumatic Engineer