MIDDAS Interior Solutions is a market leading UK designer and manufacturer of steel-based partition, door and ceiling systems for a wide range of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Science & Research, Food, Automotive, Aerospace and Commercial Interiors.
As part of our continued growth, MIDDAS require a Marketing Assistant to join and support our Sales and Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Director. The Marketing Assistant will be predominantly office based at our UK manufacturing centre in Telford and fully supported by the wider sales and technical teams.
You will be responsible for:
• Creative content writing for case studies, posts, team & company news, including quarterly newsletter for targeted emails.
• Management of all corporate social media channels.
• Manage and execute individual marketing campaigns.
• Manage and deliver direct comms to our Key Targets Plan, identifying, segmenting and targeting appropriate audiences.
• Manage marketing assets, including website, technical literature, photograph and video.
• Identify and manage conference and event appearance opportunities as both delegate and exhibitor.
• Support the wider sales team in the control and management of sales documentation.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be educated to A-Level or equivalent.
• Have previous experience working in a marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role.
• Have a passion for creative marketing and excellent presentation skills.
• Have a high level of computer literacy, MS Office, Photoshop, Web.
• Be well organised with strong time-management skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Be flexible, confident, articulate and approachable.
• Preferably hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
• Salary - £20-22,000.00 PA (experience & skills dependent).
• Full time position.
• 28 days annual leave (including statutory entitlement).
• Workplace pension.
• Job security.
If this role is of interest and you have the skills and enthusiasm that we are looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com