At The Den Kit Company we design and make shelter-building and outdoor activity kits for children, to encourage open-ended, outdoor play and a lifelong connection to nature. We are a small company experiencing significant year on year growth and we are looking to recruit new team members.
Marketing Assistant: Working with our Marketing Director to design, implement and monitor campaigns you’d be a dab-hand at social media and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to get under the skin of our beloved brand, the ideal candidate will be creative, able to work under their own initiative and be able to demonstrate an instinct for marketing.
- Working under the direction of the Marketing Director to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Helping to plan, programme and write content for social media channels
- Researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information to help develop marketing plans
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Providing fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helping to plan and deliver promotional events, including photo shoots
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Computer Proficiency, Social Media Expertise, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Creativity, Teamwork, Organisation, Planning, Reliability.