Church Stretton, Shropshire
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Church Stretton Chemistries Centre of Excellence specializes in the design and manufacture of silica and polymeric particles for diagnostics, solid-phase synthesis and chromatographic applications.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Work carefully according to Health & Safety and Quality (ISO9001:2015) guidelines
• Collect, prepare and set-up equipment and raw materials
• Maintain and calibrate equipment
• Produce and process products according to documented procedures
• Accurately record all process tasks and material movements
• Document any deviations as part of an open reporting culture
• Operate Large scale filters and reactors up to 2000L.
• Small scale Synthesis reactions and processing up to 50L
• Keep the production area clean and organized
• Support team and site projects/initiatives
• Contribute ideas to and participate in Continuous Improvement activities
What we offer:
• Outstanding company culture
• Career development opportunities
• Company pension scheme, yearly company bonus, private health care, stock purchase plan, medical & life insurance…
• A position within an international organisation, offering a dynamic working environment, with exciting challenges and opportunities
To apply for this role, please head to www.agilent.com and use the reference code: 4024829