Wolverhampton based client.
The business was originally founded in the mid 1940's by the same family that currently owns and runs the business they offer a wide range of plating and painting options, mainly for fasteners and automotive industries.
Duties of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Breakdown and preventative maintenance of complex manufacturing equipment.
- Fault finding or mechanical/electrical and hydraulic machinery and components.
- Identification and specification of areas or equipment for maintenance improvement.
- Carrying out installations and repairs to equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ensuring effective communication with fellow team members, management and operatives.
- Fault finding on PLC controls (Not Programming)
Requirements of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Must hold C&G Electrical Qualification.
- Must hold 17th Edition / 18th Edition is advantageous but not essential.
- 10 years of work experience of maintenance and repair in a manufacturing environment.
Benefits of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
For more information call 01902 319333 or click apply
- £14.50 per hour + Overtime.
- Dayshift for 12 weeks then moving to a 3-shift rotating pattern.
- Holiday pay calculated using previous 12 weeks hours worked.
- 30 days holiday - Must book bank holidays if wanted.