Seeking Live In Carers for Cheltenham/Gloucester/West Midlands
Eclipse Properties is a small but ambitious organisation and provides supported tenancies for 16-18 year olds. Due to expansion we are now seeking Live In Carers to join our team.
Role will involve supporting 16-18 year old clients in their homes with independence skills and appointments.
• 7 days on/7 days off rotation. Long-term assignments offered to right candidate.
• Competitive rate of £700 to £850 (inc food allowance) per week, based on experience/qualifications.
• Pension scheme.
• Company laptop/mobile phone for staff use, at property.
• Company vehicle. Must have a full, clean, UK driving licence and be able to drive a manual car.
• Training for higher qualifications supported after first 12 months of employment
Apply if you possess:
• NVQ (QCF) Level 3 (or above) in Health & Social Care
• Minimum of 12 months experience working with vulnerable young people
• A current DBS check
• Full clean, UK driving licence, driving for two years and can drive a manual car.
• IT literacy – MS Office
• Excellent communication, organisation and report writing skills
• A flexible, empathic, supportive attitude
• The ability to work autonomously
• Training in safe-guarding, child protection, risk assessments beneficial.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.eclipseproperties.org/eclipse-careers