Permanent LGV Driver Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-time, Permanent LGV Driver, based at our Stone site in Staffordshire.
Successful candidates will be expected to:-
· Deliver animal feed following the company's procedures and completing all required documentation.
· Load vehicles with the correct product and quantity from the correct bins against approved and authorised documentation.
· Raise, complete, issue and retain accurate despatch documentation.
· Complete daily vehicle checks in line with company procedures.
Experience and qualifications required -
· A C+E (Class 1) LGV licence (preferred) or a C (Class 2) LGV licence.
· A digital tachograph card.
· Proven transport/driving experience.
· Valid CPC entitlement.
· A full understanding of the Highway Code and drivers' rules and regulations.
. A competitive salary based on annualised hours of 48 hours per week.
· Daytime working hours (no night shifts) with some rostered Saturday's to be worked.
· Salary: £33,257.70 per year.
. Generous 2021/2022 retention bonus scheme.
· 25 days paid holiday plus 3 Bank Holidays.
· An employee benefit and pension scheme.
· CPC training.
Please submit your CV to Elizabeth.Pratt@ebsgroup.co.uk