Greenacres Avenue, Underhill, Wolverhampton WV10 8NZ
Level 2 Teaching Assistants
£20,092 - £21,748 (pro rata)
32 Hours Per Week (Term Time Only)
Fixed Term Contract until 31 August, 2022
Required as soon as possible
Job Ref: WCTA1021
Westcroft School is a day school for up to 180 pupils, aged 5 to 19 years, with Complex Cognitive Difficulties. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint 3 Teaching Assistants who:
· have experience of working in a school
· have worked with SEND pupils; particularly those with complex learning needs
· could work with any age group within the school
· have the ability to improvise and adapt at short notice
· have excellent behaviour management skills
· are able to work as part of a team Pupils enjoy a rich and varied curriculum, which includes Vocational experiences off site and Outdoor and Adventurous activities.
Westcroft is a happy and welcoming school. At Westcroft we want our pupils to reach their potential and appoint staff who are able to support and guide our pupils to this end.
Visits to the school and/or an informal discussion with the Headteacher would be welcome.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 22 OCTOBER, 2021 INTERVIEWS W/C MONDAY 1 NOVEMBER, 2021
To apply, visit www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs, call Mrs Gale Brindle, Business Manager Operations at the School on 01902 558350 or e-mail email@example.com
Website: https://www.westcroftschool.co.uk/ www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs