Kitchen Sales Designer.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Sales Designer to join our growing team. The successful candidate must have experience in creating inspirational and exclusive kitchen designs.
The role responsibilities will include: -
- Design and sale of inspirational and exclusive kitchens.
- Hold presentations with prospective and existing clients.
- Carry out site surveys and workshop tours as required.
- Previous experience designing and sales management of high specification kitchens and cabinetry is essential.
- Time management skills to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Experienced individual who can create inspirational kitchen designs.
- Punctual and very well presented.
- This is a customer facing role with a huge emphasis on customer service and customer satisfaction, therefore excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
- Have excellent attention to detail and experience of working with clients with high expectations of design, quality, and project management.
- Have a proven track record of working with KBB sales processes to exceed KPI’s.
- Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Be flexible and able to work as part of a small team and aid in department and product development.
We manufacture handcrafted bespoke kitchens and cabinetry offering the successful candidate a varied and interesting role where each job is different, offering job satisfaction and the opportunity to develop the product and department.
Showroom hours are: 09:00 -17:00 Monday to Saturday, 5 of these 6 days will be required with alternating Saturday. Due to the nature of the role evening work may be required for surveys around client availability. Competitive salary offered dependent on experience.
For more information call 01938 554789 or email email@example.com