We are seeking to recruit experienced Kitchen Installers to join our growing team based from Welshpool. The successful candidates must have experience in installing high specification kitchens with prefinished and painted material. Able to work on their own initiative to meet deadlines.
The role is challenging yet rewarding and requires the greatest attention to detail. The responsibilities will include: -
- The installation of prefinished kitchens and cabinetry including doors, carcasses, accessories, and appliances.
- Other high quality 2nd Fix carpentry will also be required on certain projects to deliver full customer satisfaction.
- Time management skills to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Experience in high specification kitchen installations and joinery to a high standard is essential.
- Must have confidence in working in client’s homes with high expectations of quality and cleanliness throughout the project.
- This is a customer facing role with a huge emphasis on customer service and customer satisfaction, therefore excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
- Be well presented.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Be flexible and able to work as well independently or part of a small team.
- Live in a commutable distance to Welshpool, Powys.
- Adhere to health, safety, and environmental compliance.
We manufacture handcrafted bespoke kitchens and cabinetry offering the successful candidate a varied and interesting role where each job is different while offering rewarding job satisfaction.
Full time/Part time/Employed and Self-employed roles are available.
Competitive salary offered dependent on previous experience and portfolio.
For more information call 01938 554789 or email email@example.com