X.Communications Limited is looking to recruit an experienced Java developer. The successful individual will be responsible for developing our customer facing and internal portals. These portals will be the focus of the business to attract and win new business from around the UK and the international community.
Up to £35,000 per annum
We are looking for the following attributes and skill levels:
• Exceptional understanding of Java, with proven experience of use.
• Use of PHP to develop API integration between internal portals and third-party platforms.
• Mysql/ database expertise.
• LAMP application development
• Linux (Debian / CentOS) administration skills
• Excellent communicator.
• Development of existing portals both internal and external to agreed standards.
• Testing of platforms and make recommendations for future development.
• Trouble shoot problems.
• Take an active role in process development and awareness.
This role reports directly to the Operations Director. We are offering a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience with 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. A 5% company pension scheme is offered to all employees. Some homeworking is available after three months.
To apply in the first instance please email your CV to email@example.com.