Janitor - Permanent Position 5 hours per week.(plus additional cover as and when required) to start as soon as possible.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
An opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a Janitor.
- Locking and securing the premises at agreed times and maintain the keys.
- Ensure all lights and electrical heaters are turned off.
- Close all blinds and windows.
- Take out rubbish for the cleaners.
- Clear blockages, remove foreign matter from sinks, toilets, drains and clean up spillages as required.
- Replace consumables e,g, Toilets rolls, hand-towels, soap.
In addition to the above you will need to be available to unlock the school in the absence of the Site Technician at 7.00 am, support the Site Technician to grit the grounds in icy weather and clear snow from 7.00 am and to provide casual cover for cleaning staff from 3.00 pm as and when required.Nb. You will be paid additional hours for this cover.
To apply for this position please read the Application Pack and complete the application form available on the school website https://www.hvh.staffs.sch.uk/vacancies/ and email to email@example.com