Internal Sales Representative
An exciting opening has been created at one of the countries leading independent European Oak Importers and Timber Merchants.
This is a rare opportunity to join a passionate and supportive sales team where a day is never the same! If you enjoy the buzz of a sales office, like the challenge of problem solving and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service then this will be ideal for you.
Summary Of Role
- Professionally price and process quotes from new and existing customers by phone, email and in person.
- Use your first-class customer service skills to ensure that all orders are taken and processed to the highest standard and customers’ needs are met.
- Work within the wider team to ensure high standards are met and any help and advice is available from the production team through to the transport department.
- Accept and process incoming quotes and orders from both account and first-time customers.
- Calculate timber volumes and prices.
- Input quotes and orders on bespoke ordering system.
- Pro-actively initiate telesales and future customer contact.
- Continually develop product and timber knowledge
- Accurately follow and implement all paperwork, record keeping and administration procedures.
- Self-motivated and sales driven
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer services
- Someone who enjoys challenging themselves to develop new contacts and customer relationships.
- Articulate and numerate and looking to fit into a committed and friendly sales team.
- A champion for timber products.
- Holder of a clean(ish) driving licence
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Border Hardwood Annual bonus scheme
- A Company car
- Contribution Pension Scheme