Installations and Contracts manager
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Installations and Contracts Manager to join our team in Welshpool. The successful candidate must have experience in overseeing high specification kitchen installations and be able to work on their own initiative to meet deadlines.
The role can be challenging and requires great attention to detail therefore the role responsibilities will include: -
· Oversee the installation of kitchens including doors, appliances, flooring, tiling, and finishing
· Project manage the install and manage all sub-contractors on site including kitchen installers, electricians, plumbers, floor installers, plasterers and decorators.
· Carry out site surveys as required pre-production and during installation on multiple projects.
· Time management skills to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
· Experience in kitchen installations, kitchen fitting and high quality joinery is essential.
· Knowledge of the construction industry and project management within this sector essential.
· This is a customer facing role with a huge emphasis on customer service and customer satisfaction, therefore excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
· Be well presented.
· Have excellent attention to detail.
· Have excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
· Full UK driving license
· Be flexible and able to work individually and as part of a small team.
· Live in a commutable distance to Welshpool, Powys
· Be able to manage, develop, audit, monitor and review processes to ensure right first-time installations take place.
· Have a proven track record of managing multiple trades across multiple sites simultaneously.
· Adhere to health, safety, and environmental compliance
We manufacture bespoke handcrafted bespoke kitchens and cabinetry offering the successful candidate a varied and interesting role where each job is different offering job satisfaction and the opportunity to develop the product and department.
Work hours are: 7:30-17:00 Monday to Friday, although due to the nature of the role evening work may be required for surveys to fit around customer availability. Competitive salary offered dependent on experience.
For more information call 01938 554789 or email email@example.com